Policy: Responsible Gaming Policy
Version: 1.3 CET 01:00
EXPEKT GAMING (GIBRALTAR) LIMITED Responsible Gaming Policy
- Underage Players
- Gambling Responsibly
- Problem Gaming
- Expekt.com’s funded research project
- Professional help, links and contact numbers
Expekt Gaming (Gibraltar) Limited runs and manages the website and international brand expekt.com, hereinafter ‘Expekt’. Having Swedish roots in a social welfare perspective, Expekt is aware of its social responsibility both locally and globally and takes an active role in promoting Responsible Gaming.
Expekt.com does not accept anyone under 18 years of age as a customer. Anyone underage attempting to register is contravening our General Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to report such persons to the police or other competent authorities. We encourage you to use a filtering system especially if you share your computer with other persons in your household who are under 18 years of age. Examples of filtering sites include www.icra.org, www.netnanny.com and www.cyberpatrol.com
We recommend that you keep the following in mind when using our site at all times:
● Play in moderation and keep in mind that this is a form of leisure and not a way of making a living.
● Only play when you have the money to play and do not borrow money for gaming or gambling purposes.
● Set yourself a budget and keep track of the amounts spent. Do not exceed your self-imposed budgets.
● If you feel that you or a friend or family may have a gambling problem please continue reading below to see ways in which we can help you.